$3 Meal Deal Offer – Membership Subscription** Page
Yes! This is the payment/Membership subscription** Page! Just SCROLL DOWN to PayPal buttons…
but not before reading these important how-to notes! Save Time & Money on Your Family’s Dinner. 100% Satisfaction, Money Back Guaranteed.
- Tasty & Nutritious Meals prepared daily by our world class chef for only $20 per person / per week, Tues to Sat. Note: Price will rise on Sunday, 9 July 2017.
- Great selection which includes pastas, curries, stews or roasts.
- Take home option now available, which means you can provide restaurant quality food for your family every day.
Pickup between 1-7pm Tues to Fri & 1-5pm on Saturday. Free samples available after 1pm daily.
For more info, email us at email@example.com or come into the cafe located inside the Altona North Community Library:
Corner of Millers and McArthurs Rd, Altona North.
To purchase a $3 Meal Deal membership:
(Note: New Membership no’s take 24 hours to process and will be emailed to your PayPal email address)
- Scroll down to the Subscription buttons and select either the 1 week, 1 month or 3 months subscription membership option
- Click and log into your PayPal account or click on the credit or debit card option if you don’t have a PayPal account
- Complete the requested information and finalise the transaction
- Once you complete the transaction, you will be taken to the $3 Meal Menu page, so you can order your meals. Alternatively click here to go to the Meal Deal Order Form
- Membership no. is required on order form along with pickup time and location listed, or it cannot be processed.
Please note that the online facility is for subscription** customers. If you’d prefer a non-subscription payment, please visit our café and talk to one of our friendly staff.
$3 Meal Deal – Subscription** Offer:
Subscribe to our $3 Meal Deal online and receive a 10% discount off the normal price for 1 month or 3 month auto-renewal subscriptions (This offer is not available for one week membership. One week membership is only available online and only via subscription). You may cancel via PayPal at any time. Your on-going support is helping us:
- Continue and expand the meals program
- Provide your family with restaurant quality nutritious meals
- Make food insecurity a thing of the past in Australia
Get a gift card for yourself, your family, or someone else who would appreciate the gift of restaurant quality food.
**Subscription means: Auto-renewal program to make order processing fast and easy and to ensure you don’t order with zero balance.
1-week meal deal only $25
1-week meal deal with delivery $32
Weekly Meals & Up to 15km Del
Weekly Meals & Up to 20km Del
1-month meals only $72 (4 weeks)
1-month meals & delivery $100 (4 weeks)
Mthly Meals & Up to 15km Del
Mthly Meals & Up to 20km Del
3-month meals only $175 (13 weeks)
3-month meals & delivery $266 (13 weeks)
3Mthly Meals & Up to 15km Del
3Mthly Meals & Up to 20km Del
Customer Review 2: Chris Pulikowski ‘I’m loving it! It’s convenient because I’m single and I don’t have to cook for one; and the cost is brilliant. It’s tasty and healthier than most other alternatives I’ve tried.’
Customer Review 3: Eric Prasetyo ‘Great Value. Nutritious, tasty and convenient!’
Customer Review 4: Allison Protetto ‘Wasn’t sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised by the bustling café atmosphere and friendly staff. Awesome effort, so good to see Altona North leading the way in placing food security as a right not a privilege. Great coffee and tasty food, highly recommended.’ Names used with customers’ permission. Thanks guys, we really appreciate your continued support and feedback For more customer comments and feedback go to our Facebook pageThank you to everyone for your support and we look forward to continuing to provide the community tasty, nutritious restaurant quality meals for you and your family.For further information, either send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or come into the café located at the corner of Millers and McArthurs roads, Altona North (inside the Altona North Community Library). Example of meals being supplied